Chronosphere Private Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Slayer question/possible bug

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
kwakki3
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Slayer question/possible bug Empty
PostSubject: Slayer question/possible bug   Slayer question/possible bug I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2015 9:02 am

My question is can you reset my defence level to 1? reason for wanting this is below - if you could fix the below proble then i wont need it reset but if not please reset my defence. Very Happy

Since this is going to have a big impact on anyone who trains slayer I'm going to mention it here, after 126 combat so 127+ the slayer system no longer recognizes you as a high combat level and gives you tasks that are for extremely low levels maybe like lvl 3 - 50 or something like that.
Back to top Go down
Miltezzy
Owner of Chronosphere
Owner of Chronosphere
Miltezzy

PostSubject: Re: Slayer question/possible bug   Slayer question/possible bug I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2015 10:00 am

Hi kwakki3:
1. Theres an npc in-game that let you reset the defence skill. So yes, its possible. (Only in donor island tho)

2. Kinda weird, ill try to try it myself, if its a bug I will reset ur def level to 0. I think faceless in online now, idk, not in my house ATM. If he is tell him the slayer problem.
Back to top Go down
https://cprsps.forumotion.com
kwakki3
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

PostSubject: Re: Slayer question/possible bug   Slayer question/possible bug I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2015 10:31 am

Ah right thanks and nah he's not been on, I can wait until you're taking donations before I reset it's fine. Razz
Back to top Go down
Miltezzy
Owner of Chronosphere
Owner of Chronosphere
Miltezzy

PostSubject: Re: Slayer question/possible bug   Slayer question/possible bug I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2015 9:26 pm

I check the slayer already, and its pretty ok. I dont know what happen to you, maybe it was a random mistake Smile

Slayer question/possible bug GGE3H5P
Back to top Go down
https://cprsps.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Slayer question/possible bug   Slayer question/possible bug I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Slayer question/possible bug

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chronosphere Private Server ::  In-game :: Help-