Chronosphere Private Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

DarkX's Mod App

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
DarkX
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

DarkX's Mod App Empty
PostSubject: DarkX's Mod App   DarkX's Mod App I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2015 2:50 pm

Name: Tyler
In-game name: DarkX
Forums name: DarkX
Timezone(GMT +/- ?): (UTC-07:00) Mountain Time (US & Canada)
Do you play over the night?: I play during the night sometimes not too often.
Average of time you play a week: I just started but ill be playing roughly everyday for a min of 3 hours.
Are you active on the forums: Like i just stated just started but i will be plenty Active of the forums.
How long have you played Chronosphere: Roughly an Hour or so from the time of this post.
How many loyalty points do you have in-game?: 100
Do you have any vouches?: I do not have any Vouches.
Explain why you should be mod (100 words minimum): I am an Ex-Coder/Owner of server's and I also have been Mods and Admins on other servers. I feel like I could be a good addition to your staff team and I could offer some ideas to the owners for updates. I also have a bunch of friends who are looking for a new server to play and I will be telling them about this server if I haven't already.  I also understand if I don't get the position since I am a new player but I thought i'd try my luck since I saw you had openings.
Back to top Go down
kwakki3
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

DarkX's Mod App Empty
PostSubject: Re: DarkX's Mod App   DarkX's Mod App I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2015 7:54 pm

An honest post is always nice to see, a lot of people would just lie and say "I've been playing for weeks but my timezone is when no-ones on" Razz

Nice to meet you!

But sorry I don't vouch for people I haven't met in game, would be pointless using a vouch system if people did that.
Back to top Go down
Azdem
Rune member
Rune member
Azdem

DarkX's Mod App Empty
PostSubject: Re: DarkX's Mod App   DarkX's Mod App I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2015 1:45 pm

Nice application but im almost certain in-order to b a mod you have to spend atleast week learning the server.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

DarkX's Mod App Empty
PostSubject: Re: DarkX's Mod App   DarkX's Mod App I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DarkX's Mod App

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chronosphere Private Server ::  In-game :: Moderator Application-